DO More By Doing Less: Systemize Your Business – with DeLynne Ano
“If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself…”
Does this sound like your personal motto? If so, this week’s episode of Allie & You is exactly what you need to hear. On the show this week is DeLynne Ano, President of Process Panda — a consulting agency that helps organize, streamline and systematize every part of a company. DeLynne takes us through some fundamental areas where companies are losing time and money just because they don’t have basic processes in place. She also reveals how you, as a business owner, are hurting more than helping by micromanaging.
Systemize Your Business
Tune in now and find out more about how to streamline your company into an efficient, profitable and reliable business.
- The #1 thing you have to do before you can starting systemizing your business
- When the best time is to start putting processes in place — and which one must come first
- Areas where your business might be lagging and how to make it more efficient by doing less
- How to engage your employees to not only deliver you brand how you envision it… but to also strive to exceed your expectations
- The biggest issue that keeps business owners from being able to systemize their business — and how you can avoid it
- And much more…
If you’re ready to learn how to say goodbye to micromanaging and finally have more time to enjoy your life–come to SCALE. A High-Level Business Retreat., where you’ll come away with a detailed plan and all the tools you need to successfully scale your business. Sign up today for our early bird registration special.
Are you ready to stop working 24/7?
Learn how to shift out of 75% of your workload now while still multiplying your business. Free yourself, get your life back, and scale your business all at the same time with our free training and worksheet.