Charting the Course: A CEO’s Guide To Creating A Strategic Vision For Success
Dreamers see beyond boundaries and limits. They question the validity of everything. They see hope and abundance where others see walls and impossibilities. As a CEO working towards scaling your business, you must work on your mindset every single day. In order to expand your business by another 40%, you must grow as a CEO by 60% so you can sustain growth. To bust out of the norm and create a revolutionary vision for your company, you must exercise your brain and your guts on a daily basis.
For a CEO to create a scalable strategic vision for your company it is critical to ensure the long-term success and sustainability of your business. But for some, it can be challenging to get their imagination flowing in the ways necessary to create such a cohesive vision. You see, ideas and strategies are great, but it has to make sense, it has to connect in a way that is going to give you the outcome of Scaling up for your company. At Pinnacle Global Network, our top business mentors have created a proven method to assist you in your journey to creating your Big Picture Vision. I have personally used this strategy to create every business I have built, and successfully run for the last 40 years. Here are some steps you can follow to create a Scalable Strategic Vision for your company:
- Define your Purpose and Values: Start by defining your company’s purpose and values. Your purpose should be the reason why your company exists, and your values should guide your decision- making process. Defining your purpose and values will help you to create a strategic vision that aligns with your company’s culture and long-term goals.
- Set Long-Term Goals: Based on your Big Picture Vision, set long-term goals for your company. Your goals should be specific, measurable, achievable, and relevant to your vision. It is easy to get that “Shiny Object Syndrome”, meaning, do not trail off in too many different directions. Your goals should be aligned with your company’s purpose and values.
- Develop a Roadmap: Mapping out your plans will assist you in outlining the steps necessary to take to achieve your goals. Your roadmap should include short-term goals, milestones, and all specific action steps needed to achieve your long-term goals. This is exactly what we help our CEO clients in Pinnacle Global Network do!
- Involve your Team: Involving your team in the Strategic Vision planning process is incredibly important. Your team members can provide valuable insights and help you to identify areas where you need to improve. When your team is involved in the planning process, they are more likely to be committed to helping you achieve your strategic vision for the long haul.
- Monitor and Adjust: Making sure you as CEO are monitoring your progress regularly and making adjustments as needed is a big piece to creating your Vision. Your Vision needs to be flexible and able to adapt to change depending on what is happening in your current target market.
I cannot overemphasize the power and importance of creating your perfect Strategic Vision. It marks the beginning of you as CEO being able to Scale your company and serves as your roadmap for your Why you do the things you do as CEO or your company. It also helps to determine Where you are headed and How you will get there!
Apply for a deep-dive Scale Strategy Session dive with one of our high-level strategists. Your company must be generating a minimum of 500K to qualify. You will walk away with clear-cut steps to get your company from where you are now to where you want it to be. It’s a true gift to be able to take a look at the entire picture of your company, get clarity on your gaps and the strategies you need to close them and move forward.
Click Here To apply for your session.
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success, and create a more meaningful life. Pinnacle Global Network, a world leader in scaling companies and empowering business leaders has guided thousands of CEO's and Founders to success over the past decade. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company, and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and Fox across the US. She is also the host and producer of The Scale or Fail Show podcast, and the Women Who Own it Podcast in partnership with WBENC, the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in North America.
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
THE SCALEit METHOD™: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method™, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.