How to Choose the Right Direction for Your Business, with Ryan Levesque
Are you feeling the entrepreneurial buzz? Or are you thinking of forging a new path in business? If so, you might be wondering, What is the right direction to take? I have invited Ryan Levesque to join me on Allie & You to discuss with you exactly how to choose your direction.
Ryan Levesque is the CEO of the ASK METHOD and bestselling author of Ask, which was the #1 marketing book of the year. He just launched his new book, Choose, which is about how to avoid the single biggest mistake new business owners make and what type of business should you start.
As he explains, the quality of our lives is determined by the questions we ask ourselves. You can change your life by changing the questions you ask yourself on a daily basis. People ask themselves the wrong question… they ask “what?”, when they should ask “who?” Who am I going to serve? Who is my market?
Interview with Ryan Levesque
- The single biggest mistake business owners make
- How to choose the right market for you… the one that is going to set you up for success and propel you forward in your business
- The 7 factors to identify with when choosing the right market for your business
- The 4 types of entrepreneurs
- How to uncover what might have made your business fail
- And so much more!!!
Ryan Levesque is here to help you discover the right path for your business. Are you in the right market? Have you made any of the mistakes Ryan mentions?
Are you a boss or a leader?
With this FREE leadership assessment, you can find out! Plus, learn how to be a successful leader in your company with the included video training. Empower your team, don’t suppress them!