Build Your Brand: Proven Tips to Win the Marketing Game
Marketing is hands-down the most complicated part of business — and essential if you want to scale. Not only is it constantly changing, it requires you to get inside your customers’ heads.
That’s why I’m delighted to share an interview I did with Jennifer Kem, a San Francisco Bay Area-based branding and marketing expert, for this episode of The Scale or Fail Show.
Jennifer gets entrepreneurs seen, heard, and paid – for being themselves. She’s the creator of the Master Brand Method: a framework to develop powerful brand archetypes that win customers’ hearts, leveraging Jennifer’s 20 years of corporate experience and her launching of multiple companies.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- The #1 thing you can do to market your business and immunize yourself against rapidly changing trends (Bonus: using this tip can help your company evolve to meet your customers’ needs)
- How business owners rapidly drain their time, money and energy by making this dangerous mistake with social media
- Why it’s so easy to spend money on branding that doesn’t put money in your pocket — and how to fix it fast
- What branding really is and where to start (hint: what most people mistakenly think it is … is actually the output of true branding)
- 2 of Jennifer’s favorite tips for increasing visibility — and a litmus test before deciding to follow a trend
- And much more
Without marketing, your business will be like a gorgeous retail shop in the middle of the desert: Promising and loaded with potential … but doomed to fail because no one knows it exists. Watch the show now to discover Jennifer’s to-the-point advice winning the marketing game.