Are you being heard? with Elizabeth Colon
Everybody knows what it’s like to be misunderstood.
If you’ve ever spent more than 5 minutes talking to someone who just doesn’t get what you’re saying, you know what I mean!
Humans want to know they’re being heard.
And that is especially true when it comes to business.
That’s why if you want to create a highly-successful (maybe even global) business, you’ve got to make sure communication and understanding – with both your clients and your employees – a top priority.
Nobody knows that better than Elizabeth Colon, founder and CEO of Metaphrasis, a leading interpretation company. A highly-trained interpreter and Spanish-English bilingual, Elizabeth leads interpreters of over 200 different languages. Her vision is to make the world a place where everyone feels not just heard, but understood.
She’s also seen how interpretive services can transform and upgrade businesses to a new level.
And today on The Scale or Fail Show, she’s sharing how you can use them to open your company in ways you probably never thought of.
Join us to discover:
- How Elizabeth started a highly-successful interpretation company with zero business experience
- Elizabeth’s experience as the “child interpreter” for her spanish-speaking family
- What she learned from the difficulties of her deaf sisters growing up
- How hiring an interpreter can completely transform your business, especially your sales
- Why interpretation services are way less expensive than you think
- The benefits of in-person translation vs. virtual translation
- The #1 thing Metaphrasis did to become a leader in the interpretive service industry (that ANY business owner can do)
- The biggest communication mistakes that kill a business
- Why Elizabeth believes it is so crucial to help people feel understood…and how to do that
- How she handles a staff of 200+ interpreters from different backgrounds
- And much, much more!
What I love so much about Elizabeth is that, besides being an incredibly talented business owner, she’s dedicated those talents to making the world a better place. She has truly found her calling and uses it to uplift others!
Are you ready to scale your business?
Start working smarter, not harder! Download our 17 Ways to Scale Your Company Fast. This includes a FREE Download and as well as a video training with Allison Maslan.