Secrets to Preparing Your Business for Sale with Randy Long
If you’re like most business owners, at some point you may consider selling your company.
But to get your money out and comfortably retire, it’s essential that you figure out how to properly exit your business so you get what you want from the sale.
That’s why I invited Randy Long, creator of the BraveHeart Planning Process™ to join me on today’s Allie & You.
Randy has guided thousands of CEOs through the process of selling or transitioning their companies. He has also prepared and administered many estate plans for families who have left their businesses to their children.
He knows what works and what doesn’t. He understands business decisions that build families—and those that destroy them. And today, he’ll share valuable advice that every CEO needs to know.
Tune in here to discover:
- Why most businesses sell for far less than their worth (if they sell at all)
- The 4-phase process for preparing your business for sale
- 3 things that need to be in place – at a minimum – before you can sell your business
- Potential pitfalls when selling your business – and how they vary depending on who is buying
- The #1 reason at least half of business owners are unhappy with how the sale of their business turned out
- Why many business owners fall into a depressive funk after selling their companies – and what you can do now to ensure your post-sale life is stellar
And much more.
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
Contact a Pinnacle team member here.
THE SCALEit METHOD®: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method®, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.