How do you rank as a leader?
If you have a team, you probably check in on their performance pretty regularly. But…how often do you check in on your performance? If you’re like most business owners, the answer is: very rarely (or never).
As CEOs, we’re not just the boss, but the leader. And as leaders, we’re responsible for guiding our company towards success. So if your business isn’t hitting your goals, your team is uninspired, and you’re still working more than ever… chances are your leadership style could use some work.
Even I’m guilty of this. In fact, when I took my own leadership questionnaire from my book, I failed it!
So how do you make the shift from busy boss to visionary leader?
This week on The Scale or Fail Show, I’ll be talking to Cheryl Jekiel, the CEO of the Lean Leadership Center. Cheryl specializes in showing CEOs how to increase productivity and profitability simply by shifting the way they lead. Her people-focused approach has helped transform hundreds of companies.
And with over 30 years of experience, she’s learned that the most powerful tool you have is the one you’re underusing the most: your team.
Watch now to discover:
- Why Cheryl fell in love with lean leadership, or “continuous improvement”
- What lean leadership really means
- Why shifting to a “bottom-up” model can totally transform your business
- The #1 most common reason for under-performance
- How to train employees to be able to handle ANY problem on their own…including the really big ones
- How asking more questions leads to a better company culture
- Tips for getting over the fear of delegating
- Cheryl’s top strategies to get your employees engaged, motivated, and productive (especially millennials)
- And much, much more
Cheryl is an incredibly helpful resource for any growing business owner. Whether your team is 3, 30, or 300 (or even nonexistent right now), you will not want to miss what she has to say.
Are you a boss or a leader?
With this FREE leadership assessment, you can find out! Plus, learn how to be a successful leader in your company with the included video training. Empower your team, don’t suppress them!