Marketing Success in Three Words, with Dana Malstaff
If there’s one thing you need to know to succeed in modern marketing, it’s this:
Community is everything.
Because customers don’t just want someone to buy from, they want someone to work with. They want someone they can trust.
And if they decide that’s you…
They’ll be loyal to you. They’ll keep coming back to you, champion your product or service, and even refer other high-quality clients to you.
The community you build is your secret marketing weapon.
But it’s also much easier said than done. With so many businesses congesting the markets, it can seem impossible to stay visible to your audience…much less get them engaged.
That’s why I’m so excited for today’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show, when I’ll be talking with Dana Malstaff, the founder and CEO of Boss Mom.
Boss Mom is the premier online community for mom entrepreneurs. Starting with no business experience and little support, Dana has now grown Boss Mom to 30k+ members – and counting. She’s an expert on how to increase your visibility, stand out in the market and create a tribe that explodes both your profit and your impact on the world.
And she does it with an unbelievable amount of heart.
Watch now to discover:
- Dana’s story of quitting her high-level corporate job to start her own business, right before finding out she was pregnant for the first time
- Why Dana felt crazy for trying to be an entrepreneur…
- …And how it led her to start Boss Mom
- The #1 thing that helped Dana’s business grow so quickly
- The biggest mistakes people make when it comes to marketing and visibility
- Dana’s keys to creating a successful community
- How parents can ditch the guilt of running a business while raising a family
- Where to grab a free copy of Dana’s new book, Climb Your Own Ladder
- And much, much more!
Dana is the definition of a go-giver, and an incredibly valuable resource for any kind of business owner (parent or not).
This episode is going to be PACKED with good stuff. Don’t miss out!
Are you ready to scale your business?
Start working smarter, not harder! Download our 17 Ways to Scale Your Company Fast. This includes a FREE Download and as well as a video training with Allison Maslan.