Making the Shift from Boss to Leader – 4 Key Principles You Need to Lead Your Business
One of the biggest transitions business owners have to make in their company is moving from being a boss to becoming a leader.
What’s the difference?
Where bosses simply tell people what to do, leaders infuse their team with value, with new perspectives and with new ways of understanding the world.
And making that shift is the single most impactful move you can make as a business owner.
That’s why I’m excited to share this special episode of the Scale or Fail Show, where I’m joined by Vishen Lakhiani, Founder of Mindvalley, an award-winning education movement with more than 10 million students worldwide, renowned keynote speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- The 4 principles every great leader has in common — and how to use them to start moving into great leadership
- The transformative meditation approach that Vishen uses daily to manifest his vision for his life — and how to use creative visualization to reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible
- What it really takes to let go in your company (hint: it’s all about shifting your priorities)
- Why focusing on your competition may be keeping you from seeing the bigger picture — and what to do instead
- The #1 thing you can do right now for the success of your business (business owners who don’t do this eventually find themselves burnt out, exhausted and unfulfilled)
- And much more – dive in here.
As a boss, you’re simply the person your employees obey. But as a leader, you become the person your team wants to follow. Once that happens, there’s nothing that can stop you from achieving your vision.
If you’re ready to jumpstart your own personal transformation, tune in for some incredible insights on leadership, business growth — plus the mindset and strategies you need to accelerate your self-evolution.
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
THE SCALEit METHOD™: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method™, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.