She Left the Oprah Winfrey Show…and This Happened
Most business owners despise the word No.
In fact, most try to eliminate it entirely from their vocabulary, unless they’re the ones saying it. And even then, we have a hard time with it!
Sheri Salata sees things a different way.
When she was rejected from what she thought was her dream job at a high-end ad agency, Sheri was devastated.
But that no to one thing turned out to be a giant yes to another…
…as she was hired for her ACTUAL dream job at the Oprah Winfrey Show soon after.
Then, with an amazing, 20+ career as the executive producer and co-president of the Oprah Winfrey Network and Harpo Studios under her belt, Sheri decided (at the age of 56) to leave OWN and start a new chapter of her life.
She decided to give her own no to create a totally new yes.
She launched her own successful business. She transformed her health. She tried things she’d never done before.
She changed her life.
In her new bestseller, The Beautiful No and Other Tales of Trial, Transcendence and Transformation, Sheri shares why saying no to her career at OWN wasn’t just an end, but a beginning – a chance to restart with a brand new attitude and passion.
And this week on The Scale or Fail Show, I’ll be chatting with her about how she did it.
Watch now to discover:
- Why Sheri decided to leave her dream job of 20+ years
- What she realized she had gotten totally wrong about work, balance, and the idea of later life
- How she navigated the post-career space in her fifties
- How working at OWN prepared her for radical self-care
- Why Sheri (like most business owners) kept getting stuck in a rut
- The small mindset shift that helped her make huge changes in the most difficult parts of her life
- Why hearing the word “no” is one of the biggest blessings you can receive
- And much, much more!
Sheri is such an inspiration – but more than that, she’s one of the funniest and most sincere people I know. You’ll definitely want to hear what she has to share!
Ready to take your business to new heights?
You need goals. Big ones. Get Your FREE Big Vision Roadmap and get ready to scale your company like never before. If you are ready to stretch yourself and look at your business in a new way, we have the only video training that you need.