How To Scale Your Business With Video (Even If You “Suck” In Front Of The Camera)
Did you know that in 2020, 93% of brands have gotten new customers through video marketing?
It’s pretty unavoidable — video is the Next Big Thing in marketing. And right now, it’s more important for your business than ever before.
With all the changes happening, your audience and customers are spending way more time online. You have an unprecedented number of eyeballs to put your product or service in front of.
So if you haven’t been using video to promote your business, now is the time to start.
If you want to learn how to turn video into your secret marketing weapon, join me this week on The Scale or Fail Show, where I’m interviewing video production experts Steve and Jaime Geffner.
Steve and Jaime are video marketing strategists and an award-winning, husband-and-wife video production team, Geffner Productions — where they inspire business owners to step into their greatness with video.
With a background working in Hollywood for major productions like Dr. Phil, Frasier, and more, Steve and Jaime now use their mastery of video to help business owners create high-performing content and are the go-to production team for business owners… including me!
Watch now to discover:
- Why video marketing is so effective, especially for scaling a business
- How long your videos should be for social media vs. websites vs. courses
- Ways to grab attention immediately and keep viewers’ interest the whole time
- The 3 biggest video mistakes that you NEED to avoid
- What to do if you “suck” in front of the camera and Jamie’s #1 tip to getting over fear of being recorded
- Why true authenticity and vulnerability is so important in video
- How Steve and Jaime used video to make an awesome pivot in their own company, and help other business owners do the same
- The MOST important thing you need to know to use video to thrive right now
- And so much more!
I have personally worked with Steve and Jaime for years… so trust me when I say they are so amazing at what they do. We have a full video team and we STILL bring these two in for our promotional work.
You do not want to miss this episode. They shared some crucial steps in this episode for succeeding in video marketing, and I think every business owner needs to hear them (no matter what level of experience you have with video creation).