How Grant Cardone Used a Recession to Create a $1.5 Billion Empire
Want to learn how to go for anything you want… and get it every time, no matter the goal, what the economy is like, or how many times you fail?
It’s possible. And if you don’t believe me…
Then join us for today’s episode of The Scale Or Fail Show, where we’re showing you how to do it — with the master of “getting what you want,” Grant Cardone.
If you somehow don’t already know Grant, I am not kidding when I say he is THE master of creating sales out of thin air, no matter what the situation (seriously).
The CEO of CardoneCapital, international speaker, entrepreneur and author of The 10X Rule & creator of 21 best-selling business programs, Grant heads seven privately held companies and a $1.5B portfolio of multifamily properties. He’s been named the “#1 Marketer to Watch” by Forbes Magazine, and is the founder of the The 10X Movement & The 10X Growth Conference, the world’s largest business & entrepreneur conference.
Grant’s the author of several bestselling and award-winning books, like “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and “Sell or Be Sold.”
He pretty much eats, sleeps, and breathes sales. Plus, he’s got the results to show it.
And today, he’s joining us today on the show to share how you can boost sales, keep your revenue streams going strong, and create your biggest growth in one of the most challenging economic times our world has seen.
Watch this episode to discover:
- Grant’s story of being devastated by the 2008 recession… and then turning it into a huge empire
- The FIRST thing you should be doing to “reboot” your business, stay solvent, and keep growing
- What business owners get totally wrong that will cause them to stay stuck at a low level or fail entirely at times like these
- Why this is the perfect time to take risks (and Grant’s story that proves it)
- One driving belief that helps Grant continually achieve at his highest level
- Everything you need to know to continue to thrive no matter how bad things get
- And so much more!
When it comes to building success — even in hard times like these — Grant is a voice you want to listen to. In this episode, he shares some hard-hitting facts to help you elevate your business FAST and use this time to come out “on top.”
Make sure to check it out!