How to Guarantee a Safe Workplace for Everyone (Right Now)
Do these numbers make you want to scream as much as me?
- 1 in 5 adults have experienced harassment at work.
- 1 in 3 women have been sexually harassed at work.
- 3 in 4 employees who speak up about harassment experience retaliation.
And those are just a few of the ways great people are made to feel SO unsafe… that they even leave their jobs over it.
This is totally preventable if we have the right tools.
And as the owner of your business, that starts with YOU.
That’s why this week on The Scale or Fail Show, I am so excited to be joined by Patti Massey, founder and CEO of MYCA Learning.
With an emphasis on creating respectful, inclusive and safe workplaces, MYCA provides a virtual curriculum to some of the country’s top organizations…Including the cities of Los Angeles and New York, plus the Los Angeles LGBT Center (the leading organization for the LGBTQ+ community in the country).
Patti’s work is amazing — I’ve used her courses with my own team!
Watch now to discover:
- Why Patti started MYCA, and why it is SO important that you focus on creating a safe, equal workplace for everyone in your business
- The sad truth about what might happen if you don’t train your team
- How COVID-19 is bringing up new challenges in DEI + how to deal with them
- One super important law you might be breaking if you haven’t trained your team in workplace safety (I had no idea until Patti told me ????)
- How Patti was able to 100% virtualize when everyone told her she couldn’t… plus, her tip for making a successful pivot every time
- And much, much more!
Watch the episode here.
“People want to feel like they’re heard, cared for, and protected.” ????- Patti
Everyone deserves to have a safe, equal, and inclusive workplace. Check out the show to learn how to make sure that’s a reality in YOUR company, right now.