Running a Company in Just 10 Minutes a Day – with Mark Evans
Are you so focused on running your business that you forget to enjoy life?
Then check out this week’s Allie & You, where I interviewed Mark Evans, a.k.a. “The Deal Maker” and “Digital Nomad,” a 9-times best-selling Amazon author who has become an icon not only for building massive real estate and media empires, but also for how he did it…
…by traveling the world and enjoying life to the fullest, while delegating appropriately to A-list team members. In fact, Mark now manages his two companies while working only 10 minutes each day on each business.
Even if you’re not ready to delegate everything to your team, you’ll learn a ton about productivity and letting go when you tune in here to discover:
- How growing up in an environment where everyone traded dollars for hours gave Mark the insight and motivation to do things differently
- Key practices that empowered him to let go of most of his responsibilities
- The family crisis that was the catalyst that launched him into a new way of running his company (you can do this type of reset whenever you choose)
- The biggest myth that keeps most business owners trapped in doing more than they should
- How to shorten your path to greater business success
- How knowing and leveraging your unique ability can accelerate the creation of the life and business you want
- Tips for creating a team that allows you to work mere minutes a day
- The big difference between being busy – vs. being productive
- And much more – watch the show now.
Mark will also share a handy tool to map out your unique path to $1 million a year (or more) in annual revenue.
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
Contact a Pinnacle team member here.
THE SCALEit METHOD®: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method®, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.