What You Don’t Know About Business Law (But Should) – with Cynthia Grande
Bankruptcy and immigration are two emotionally charged issues that many business owners face.
Unfortunately, misconceptions may leave you struggling unnecessarily.
To deliver the scoop on what we business owners should know about bankruptcy and immigration law, I invited Cynthia Grande, the principal attorney and CEO of Grande Law Firm, which specializes in bankruptcy and immigration law, to join me for this week’s Allie & You.
Cynthia’s passion and life’s work is to guide her clients through some of the stickiest legal situations a business owner can face, so they walk away with more freedom, clarity and peace of mind.
Tune in to discover:
- The most common misconceptions about bankruptcy – and how these myths leave people struggling financially when they don’t need to
- How smart business owners end up on the brink of bankruptcy … even when their companies are generating decent revenue
- The 2 most common types of bankruptcies … and when to use each
- An often-overlooked reason why immigration is an important topic for business owners
- What most people don’t realize about the citizenship process (this may challenge one of your core beliefs)
- 2 big mistakes many business owners make when hiring an attorney – and how to avoid them
- And much more!
Cynthia also will be sharing a free resource – 7 Things You Should Know Before You Hire a Lawyer – to help you save money and time by hiring the right attorney for your job.