The 5 Phases to Building a Team-Managed Company
“I want to get my business to the next level…but I feel STUCK.”Can you relate?
What many CEOs don’t realize is that there are 5 phases of business evolution… and just as we humans must follow a steady, predictable progression from infants to adults, our businesses MUST go through all 5 phases.
Feeling stuck means that you’re hungry for the next level. That’s why I urge you to catch this week’s Allie & You. I’ll walk you through the 5 phases… and reveal how you can optimize and accelerate your progression through each phase.
Watch now to discover:
- One of the best things you can do in your first 6 months of business to get you to a 7-figure revenue stream faster
- What every well-meaning business owner does that can actually lead to self-sabotage
- Why employees are most disengaged in Phase 3 — and the secret strategy that will inspire your team to step up and take more responsibility
- Which phase is the most dangerous for business owners to stay in (and a surefire way to avoid getting stuck there)
- Why sharing your hard-won wisdom might actually be backfiring and hindering your team
- How you can keep your business growing and thriving while you step back and relax
- And so much more
The end goal of navigating these 5 phases is that you’ll end up with a team-managed company. Rather than everything sitting on your shoulders… you’ll be able to leave for up to a month at a time without having to worry if everything will fall apart while you’re gone.
Tune in now to take the next step towards reaching the next level in your business evolution.
This 5-phase evolution is just one of the many lessons shared in my new book, Scale or Fail: How to Build Your Dream Team, Explode Your Growth, and Let Your Business Soar. If you’re ready to leap to the next level in scaling your business, order your copy today and discover exactly how to get unstuck in your business… so you can move forward towards progress and success!