Homeopathic Remedies for a Healthy and Vibrant Summer!
In my 15 years of practicing homeopathy, I am still in awe of how amazing it is. I am blessed to witness health transformations on a daily basis. You can experience the power homeopathy for yourself through self-care during acute ailments. I cannot tell you how many times these remedies have saved my summer vacation! I do not travel without them. Try our homeopathic remedies list for what ails you this season.
If your symptoms are more of a chronic nature, I recommend that you not take these, but receive a constitutional remedy from a Certified Classical Homeopath. The homeopath will choose the best-matched remedy out of 4,000 possibilities that will fit your particular state of physical, mental and emotional health. Homeopathy can work to heal your anxiety and balance your entire body. In doing so, you will begin to feel calmer, more confident and stronger on all levels to deal with life stresses as they arise.
Homeopathic Remedies List
- Aconitum napellus: Take at the onset of a cold if symptoms appear from exposure to strong fans or air conditioning.
- Apis mellifica: For the burning, stinging, redness and swelling of bee stings. Also a great remedy for hives.
- Arsenicum album: Symptoms of food poisoning such as vomiting or diarrhea. The person usually has the chills and feels restless.
- Arnica Montana: First remedy to consider for trauma and injuries, falls, bruises, sprains. Helps to relieve inflammation and pain, and promote healing.
- Belladonna: Sudden, intense symptoms from overheating — including fever, red face, hot skin, and extreme sensitivity to light and jarring — suggest a need for this remedy.
- Calendula: Made from Marygold flowers, Calendula can be taken topically in a gel or creme form for abrasions, sunburns, chapped and dry skin. It promotes healing helps to fight infection.
- Cantharis: Relieves the severe pain following a burn, and sunburn and promotes healing. (This was the first homeopathic I ever experienced after a bad burn in my kitchen. The pain and blistering went away immediately and I was amazed.)
- Cocculus: The best motion sickness remedy for your long car and boat rides.
- Nux vomica: This is the remedy for overindulgence. Too much food and alcohol. Symptoms from pushing your body just a bit too far including nausea, vomiting, headaches, and hangovers.
- Rhus toxicodendron: The best remedy for all symptoms of Poison Ivy
There are also no side effects from Homeopathy. Homeopathic remedies are effective for children and adults. They are FDA approved since 1938 and are used by millions of people around the world.
These remedies are available at your local health food store in the vitamin section. I recommend a 30c or 30x potency.
- In acute illnesses, if you are already on a constitutional remedy, contact your homeopathic practitioner. You would always dose first with your Constitutional Remedy as prescribed by your homeopath.
- Match the symptoms carefully to the best homeopathic medicine you can find. (use above list)
- Take one pellet of 30c every hour under the tongue as needed.
- If no improvement within a 1 day, try the next indicated remedy.
- If symptoms improve discontinue dosing. Only redose if symptoms reoccur.
- If no improvement, as always, contact your Homeopath or your Primary Health Care Provider.
I hope this homeopathic remedies list will help you this summer!
Are you ready to stop working 24/7?
Learn how to shift out of 75% of your workload now while still multiplying your business. Free yourself, get your life back, and scale your business all at the same time with our free training and worksheet.
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success, and create a more meaningful life. Pinnacle Global Network, a world leader in scaling companies and empowering business leaders has guided thousands of CEO's and Founders to success over the past decade. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company, and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and Fox across the US. She is also the host and producer of The Scale or Fail Show podcast, and the Women Who Own it Podcast in partnership with WBENC, the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in North America.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.