Evan Carmichael’s Mission: To Change 1 Billion Lives
This week on Scale it Method, Allison talks with Evan Carmichael about what it takes to start a successful YouTube channel. Evan also discusses what he struggled with early on in his career and why he needed to align his own views and goals with his company. Evan’s mission in life is to unlock as many people as he can to help find the thing you can be the best in the world at and use it to have a major impact on the planet.
• Evan’s struggles working at a software startup at the age of 19
• Making the tough decision to quit his first company
• Why it’s so important to have a coach or a mentor
• Aligning yourself with your mission statement
• The one thing holding most people back from achieving success
• Why following your passion and making money don’t have to be separate
• Everyone is going to suck at the beginning Put education in front of the sale
• Two tips for scaling your YouTube channel
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?