Discover Marketing Secrets from the Mastermind Behind the Highest-Grossing Webinar Launch in History
In today’s fast-paced digital world, it’s no secret that webinars can be incredibly powerful tools for accelerating business growth – from bringing in new leads and customers, to driving business value and increasing sales from your existing clients.
But what really goes into developing – and launching – a successful webinar?
If you’re like many business owners, you might think the key to record-breaking launches is countless hours of careful behind-the-scenes planning and a healthy advertising budget. But it turns out that the real answer is much simpler…
On today’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show, I welcome back the Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer for Rapid Crush, Inc., and the “$100 million dollar webinar man” himself – Jason Fladlien.
During this info-packed interview, we’ll dive into Jason’s incredible journey from being a Hare Krishna monk and a rapper to becoming one of the best webinar presenters in the game.
Plus we’ll get the inside scoop on his record-breaking $57 million webinar launch in the crypto space and how he pulled it off in just 7 months without spending a single penny on paid advertisements. (Yes, you read that right.)
Watch the episode now to discover:
- A detailed play-by-play of his record-breaking launch and the highly effective strategy Jason used to go from a possible $15- to 20-million launch to nearly $58 million
- The 2 major problems Jason faced before launching the crypto webinar – and the surprising solutions he used to overcome them
- The #1 mistake most business owners make when creating a webinar – and how to avoid wasting time and money on unnecessary frills
- How to tap into a higher level of marketing for your own webinars (hint: it’s all about transparency)
- Why you should focus on positioning and strategy before you ever sit down to write a webinar
- The simple tactic Jason uses at the end of every webinar to boost sales (even after the webinar is over)
- And much more –
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
THE SCALEit METHOD™: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method™, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.