3 Simple Influence Techniques to make more sales in less time – with Michael Bernoff
The #1 problem that most business owners struggle with is improving sales.
That’s why for this week’s Allie & You, I’m sharing an interview I did with one of the world’s top persuasion experts — my friend Michael Bernoff, the president and founder of the Human Communications Institute, a leader in the personal and professional development industry.
Michael’s techniques are simple, easy, and wildly effective. See for yourself…
- What sales really is – and why getting this wrong (like most do) can make you come off as sleazy or high-pressure
- The #1 thing you need to get prospects to do to convert them to customers
- Why most people struggle to make decisions – especially when it comes to buying something
- 3 critical questions to ask before a sales conversation to ensure you’re in the right place to guide a prospect
- What prospects need to know about you before they can decide to buy from you
- 3 Respect Techniques that Michael uses on each sales call – and how adding them to your sales process will put you in the driver’s seat
Tagged as accomplishment, Amazon, Best Seller, Blast Off, hope, inspiration, Lessons Learned, life coaching, motivation, success
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
THE SCALEit METHOD™: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method™, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.