The Secret to Living and Thriving in Your Zone of Genius
Have you ever experienced a moment when everything seems to fall into place effortlessly — when you feel truly aligned with your innermost self?
And in this place you can wholeheartedly say, “This is EXACTLY where I’m meant to be, who I’m meant to be and what I’m meant to be doing…”
If you’re like most people, you can pinpoint a few moments in your life when you’ve felt total clarity, self-assuredness and exhilaration. But what if you could live in that feeling — not just for a moment, but a lifetime?
That’s exactly what we’re diving into on this week’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show!
I’m joined by my good friend, Gay Hendricks, for an eye-opening interview about his latest book The Genius Zone, a step-by-step guide on opening up to — and living in — your Genius Zone to reach your full creative potential.
Gay holds a Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Stanford, and over the course of more than 2 decades has written more than 40 books, including bestsellers such as Five Wishes, The Big Leap (my #1 must-read for all Pinnacle Global members) and Conscious Loving, written with his co-author and mate for more than 35 years, Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks. Gay also co-founded the Spiritual Cinema Circle, which distributes inspirational movies and conscious entertainment to subscribers in more than 70 countries.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- The 2 factors that must come together for you to truly be in your Genius Zone
- The first major barrier that keeps most people from accessing their Zone of Genius (If you tend to have trouble breaking out of your comfort zone, this is for you)
- The biggest misconception people have about the Genius Zone (Hint: It doesn’t take a major life event or wake-up call to get there!)
- Why tapping into your Zone of Genius is the single best thing you can do for your business and how your alignment can ripple out to impact every person within your organization
- The #1 mistake most executives make in business that can inhibit (or even destroy) their company’s growth potential
- How to align your head and heart to make whole body decisions (and how doing so can revolutionize the way you run your company)
- And much more! Dive in here.
We all have a Zone of Genius and, whether you realize it or not, your Genius is trying to get through to you all the time.
All you have to do is open yourself up, get out of the way and let your True Genius express itself through you! Check out the video to find out how!
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
Contact a Pinnacle team member here.
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
Take This 5-Minute Quiz To Find Out Your #1 Scale Blocker.
THE SCALEit METHOD®: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method®, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.