What Mr. and Ms. Grounded Know about Life…Stay Grounded
What if you were able to stay grounded, no matter what your day threw at you? Take a look at the qualities and behaviors of The Grounded Woman and The Grounded Man.
The Grounded Woman
– Knows how to take a deep breath and a little time to calm down.
– Is forgiving of herself in every moment.
– Has no problem prioritizing items on her to-do list, or even dropping tasks from the list.
– Realizes that she was only given two hands, and is comfortable delegating responsibilities to others.
– Knows the meaning of “one day at a time.”
– Puts herself up on a pedestal.
– Gives herself the accolades due for a day well done, even if others are not recognizing her efforts.
The Grounded Man
– Takes good care of his body and mind by making the commitment to exercise and eat in a healthy way.
– Has learned to follow his heart in his career/business path and in love, rather than making choices to meet others’ expectations.
– Cultivates good friendships with other men and feels comfortable being open with his emotions.
– Knows that feelings of sadness and fear are healthy and will heal faster when they are released rather than suppressed.
– Balances his drive with fun and adventure. ␣ Knows that laughter and balance feed his soul and therefore will feed his personal and professional life.
After reading about Mr. and Ms. Grounded, what changes do you want to make that would help you feel less frazzled and more fulfilled? Can you think of any improvements that would help you feel grounded that were not on either of the above lists?
What do you think about Mr. and Ms. Grounded? Leave a comment and give me your thoughts on this topic.
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success, and create a more meaningful life. Pinnacle Global Network, a world leader in scaling companies and empowering business leaders has guided thousands of CEO's and Founders to success over the past decade. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company, and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and Fox across the US. She is also the host and producer of The Scale or Fail Show podcast, and the Women Who Own it Podcast in partnership with WBENC, the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in North America.
THE SCALEit METHOD®: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method®, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.