Reach Your Highest Potential – and Enjoy the Ride
Most people think of happiness as a natural outcome of success — something you achieve only after putting in the work to reach your goals.
But according to our special guest on this week’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show, happiness isn’t simply a product of achievement, but rather, a vital component of the equation for success.
Most importantly, when you enjoy the consistent, persistent pursuit of what you want … you’ll end up somewhere even better.
David Meltzer is the co-founder of Sports 1 Marketing and former CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency (a.k.a., the inspiration for Jerry Maguire).
David has been recognized by Variety as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year and awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor. He is also the executive producer of the Bloomberg and Amazon Prime television series Two-Minute Drill and Office Hours.
Join us as we take a deep dive into David’s incredible success story and his life’s mission to empower over 1 BILLION people to be happy.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- How to avoid falling into the trap of living to meet others’ expectations for your life and ensure you’re in pursuit of YOUR truth
- Why and how you should be utilizing your life skills, knowledge and talents as part of a successful scaling strategy
- 5 practices you should incorporate into your daily life to help you accelerate the growth of your business
- The unexpected habit most business owners have that keeps them from reaching their potential (and how to rewire your thinking to remove limitations)
- Why failure is necessary for success (yes, you read that right) — and the positive mindset shift you can use to keep the faith when things go sideways
- The biggest roadblock nearly all CEOs encounter that keeps them from reaching the next level in their business (Hint: it’s simply a matter of time)
- And much more – dive in now.
Tune in now to discover David’s personal philosophy on happiness and success. You’ll gain powerful and actionable insights on the secret to making a lot of money, helping a lot of people, and having a lot of fun!
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?