What Message Are Your Clothes Sending? – with Anne Marie Dubois
As a CEO, you choose your words with care… knowing that what you say and how you say it will impact your results with clients, employees, vendors and more. But do you select your clothes as carefully? For many business owners, the answer is “no.” Sure, you strive to look professional. But you probably aren’t leveraging the full power of your clothing to support the message you want to send. That’s why I invited Chilean personal stylist and speaker Anne Marie Dubois to join me for a fascinating conversation about style – and how it can impact your communication and business – for this week’s Allie & You.
The Power of Color
Anne Marie Dubois studied Image Consulting at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She’s worked the New York Fashion Week for brands like Hugo Boss, DKNY and Reem Acra, and hosted runway shows for designers on Chilean national television.
She’s also the author of The Power of Color, which teaches people how to connect with their power colors.
Watch the interview here to discover:
- The biggest mistake people make with their style… and how this inadvertently confuses the message they send – and dampens the results they achieve
- What you can change about your closet to lead to clearer thinking – and a bigger impact with your style
- The 5 colors that all business people should have in their closets – and when to leverage each
- How to select which of the 7 chakra colors to incorporate into your personal style and daily outfits to provide subconscious, nonverbal support for the message you’re sending
- The difference between personal style and current fashion – and how to uncover what best works for you
- And much more
If you’re trying to grow your business, you can’t afford to blend in with the crowd. Your ability to stand out starts with your personal style. So tune in now to discover easy ways to add impact to your message through style.
If you’ve been in my community for even a little while, you know that I love fashion. Discover the biggest fashion rule I love to break and why – and let me know if you agree with me in the comments below.
Ready to take your business to new heights?
You need goals. Big ones. Get Your FREE Big Vision Roadmap and get ready to scale your company like never before. If you are ready to stretch yourself and look at your business in a new way, we have the only video training that you need.