5 Powerful Steps To Free You From Your Fears; A Success Secret
Before I get into my next Success Secret post, I want to update you on all the amazing momentum and excitement surrounding my book, Blast Off! and my US Book Tour. The adventure is just starting and I am having blast. I want to thank all of you for your continued love and support.
Phoenix and Charlotte were a huge success. And I am getting more relaxed with each television interview I do! I am receiving beautiful letters from all over globe saying how Blast Off! is changing their lives. That is the most exciting part of all. Last week I presented a powerful workshop in Los Angeles at the Bohdi Tree. Then on April 28th I am off to Cleveland and Akron, Ohio at their Barnes & Noble locations with an interview on their Fox Station. I cannot wait! (I plan to visit the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame while I am there.) . Summer stops will be San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Vegas Baby and more to come…
At the bottom of this post, I am sharing my most exciting event of all coming up next month. Don’t miss it! Now for my post...
5 POWERFUL STEPS TO FREE YOU FROM YOUR FEARS!
Regardless of how successful you are, you have fear. Why? Because you are human. Yet, the difference between someone that reaches their dreams and someone that doesn’t is that one has the willingness to face and walk through their fears to get to the sweet side of accomplishment. Fear can be gripping and often hold you back from living a limitless existence.
In my practice as a homeopathic physician and strategic coach, I find that fear is the one emotion that paralyzes people the most. And when you make major life decisions from a place of fear rather than true choice, you will often find yourself regretting your decision later or yearning for something much more satisfying.
Have you stayed in a career out of fear, even though you were miserable? Have you settled in relationships because you were afraid to reach out for what you truly deserve? If so, it’s time to stop being hard on yourself and take this opportunity to change these behaviors once and for all.
I am sharing 5 powerful practices to unleash you from those shackles of fear so that you can live the full and abundant life you are meant to live. You can also find these practices and much more in my new best selling book, Blast Off!
1) Make a list of all your fears on a blank sheet of paper. Then, on another sheet, write the total opposite statement.
For instance, “ I am afraid of failure.” Your opposite statement might be, “ I know that whatever happens, I will find a solution that will bring me success.”
Now discard the list of your fears and read your opposite positive list out loud every single day. Keep it with you to read whenever your fear starts creeping up to give yourself a strong dose of courage. I call this Flip-Switching.
2) Team up with a supportive friend. The power of two is bulletproof. Share your goal with a good friend and make a commitment to one another that you will reach it no matter what. (Make sure you choose a friend that is positive and 100% on your side. Choosing someone that is negative, pessimistic or critical will be detrimental in your efforts to succeed.) Meet regularly to work on your goals and call one another when you need a cheerleader.
3) Write your Big Picture Vision. This is your pot of gold at the end of your rainbow. It encompasses your desired big-picture goals in any and all areas of your life. It is the ultimate, most beautiful and satisfying end-result you could ever imagine. Write a story about your Big Picture Vision in the present tense, as if it is already a reality. This helps to activate your goal and invite it into your life right this very moment. Then read your BPV out loud every single day. Visualize and feel this vision happening right this very moment. This is one of the success secrets of Olympic athletes. As you visualize and literally feel your dream happening in your body, the same brain waves are firing as if you were literally in action. The more you practice this, the more natural and real it will become.
4) Break your big goals into small bite-size baby steps. I call them Mini Feats. These are successive small accomplishments that add up to larger and greater achievements. Your big goals may feel daunting or overwhelming, but if you break them down to small action steps, they are much easier to swallow. You will be surprised because they add up fast and you’re your Big Picture Vision will become a reality before you know it! The more Mini Feats you take, the more confident you will become.
5) Take action. You have talked about it, dreamed about it, analyzed your decision to death, but are you taking action? I am sorry to tell you, but it is all fantasy until you take the thoughts out of your brain and put them into action. The good news is that we make the action WAY more challenging and scary in our thoughts than it will be in reality. And, the more forward movement you take, the more confident you will become. With each small step your fear will begin to melt away just like the Wicked Witch of the West!
I will leave you with this thought. What would you be doing in your life right now if you had no fear? Close your eyes for a moment and imagine what that would look and feel like. If you just experienced a glimpse of freedom and wide-open spaces, hold onto it. Your blast off is just through this door…
COME FLY WITH ME!!! at my 3-Day Blast Off Bootcamp. Dates to be announced.
If you are truly ready to bust through your fears and old patterns and create a life and career you are excited about every single day, you cannot afford to miss this rare event, my 3 –Day Blast Off To Your Dreams Boot Camp in San Diego!!!
I am taking my 6-month Blast Off Coaching Program and condense it into 3 powerful, life-changing days. If you are tired of feeling stuck and are finally ready to take your life and career to the next level, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. And it will be a long time before I lead it again, so don’t miss your chance!
I am going to teach you the secret formula that I have developed to create success in my life and for so many others. I am keeping the group small so that you will get lots of attention from me. Yes! I will be standing right by your side to guide you every step of the way!
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success, and create a more meaningful life. Pinnacle Global Network, a world leader in scaling companies and empowering business leaders has guided thousands of CEO's and Founders to success over the past decade. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company, and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and Fox across the US. She is also the host and producer of The Scale or Fail Show podcast, and the Women Who Own it Podcast in partnership with WBENC, the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in North America.
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
Take This 5-Minute Quiz To Find Out Your #1 Scale Blocker.
THE SCALEit METHOD™: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method™, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.