5 Steps to get Innovative and Create your Million Dollar Idea…
Did you know that you could be walking around with the next multi-millionaire idea inside of you, and you don’t even know it?
All success starts with an idea. (Even the Pet Rock!) The difference between those business owners that are mega-successful and those that are not, is that the ones cashing in on their success are actually taking action on their million dollar ideas. It’s not rocket science, but it takes a willingness to go for it.
One great exercise to create more MAGIC in your business is to:
- Make a list of all your great ideas.
- Close your eyes and visualize yourself living these ideas one by one. This is very simple, but a great way to get in touch with your inner knowing. This is your gut instinct.
- See yourself clearly in the action of each of your dreams and goals. Is it creating the newest fashion trend? Or is it launching your latest hair growth gadget?
- Ask yourself, “Is this an idea or passion you feel connected to.”
- Pay attention to your physical and emotional sensations that arise in your body as you’re imagining yourself taking action on these ideas and dreams. If you feel excited, even nervous, but that good bubbly or palm sweaty nervous, then this is something you’ll want to explore further. On the other hand, if you’re visualizing it and your back starts hurting, you feel nauseous and you can’t breathe because you feel trapped when you’re thinking of this new idea, most likely it’s not a good avenue to follow.
I use this meditation often to create new million dollar ideas and make big decisions.
Examples of this include creating new products, hiring staff, choosing my office space, starting a new marketing campaign. By tapping into my gut, it leads me down the right path every single time. The concept is so simple, that we forget to utilize it!
The trick is that you actually need to follow your gut, not run from it.
Are you ready to scale your business?
Start working smarter, not harder! Download our 17 Ways to Scale Your Company Fast. This includes a FREE Download and as well as a video training with Allison Maslan.