Secrets for Scaling Quickly – with Dan Handford
We entrepreneurs are notorious for being able to spot opportunities… which is why most of us have multiple business ideas bouncing around in our heads. Yet relatively few business owners are able to scale their companies – much less create multiple thriving businesses. That’s why I interviewed serial entrepreneur Dan Handford for this week’s Allie & You. Dan is the owner and founder of 5 specialty medical clinics in South Carolina; host of the daily podcast, Tough Decisions for Entrepreneurs; and a wildly successful real estate investor.
Secrets for Scaling Quickly
Tune in to discover his secrets for launching and scaling multiple businesses in record time.You’ll discover:
- How Dan has built a $115 million+ real estate portfolio in less than a year
- The most common block that stops business owners from achieving the success they could – and should
- How to reign in the “bright shiny object syndrome” that derails most entrepreneurs
- Tips for maintaining a strong success mindset – especially in challenging times
- A surprising reason why failure can be good for entrepreneurs
- Keys to successfully running a business with your spouse or partner
- Dan’s top 3 pieces of advice to help you scale your business quickly and soundly … so you can move onto a new business if you want
- And much more
If you see business opportunities everywhere you look and know that what you’re doing now is only one of many businesses you’ll lead, you’ll love this interview.
Are you ready to scale your business?
Start working smarter, not harder! Download our 17 Ways to Scale Your Company Fast. This includes a FREE Download and as well as a video training with Allison Maslan.
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?