Fostering Relationships for Epic Growth
In business, it’s often said that your network is your net worth.
Whether you love networking or absolutely loathe it, there’s no denying that business success is built on the back of the relationships we create and nurture as entrepreneurs. Our special guest on this week’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show is proof positive.
Justin Breen is the Founder and CEO of BrEpic Communications LLC., a global PR firm that partners exclusively with visionaries, and the global connectivity platform, BrEpic Network. He is also the author of the New York Times #1 best-selling book, Epic Business.
Join us as we take a deep dive into Justin’s action-packed success story and his mission to be a connecting superhero for all visionary, abundance, investment mindset entrepreneurs – and share their stories with the world.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- The unexpected setback that led Justin to start – and grow – his award-winning PR firm in just 5 years without any business experience
- The #1 mistake most business owners make in building professional relationships
- The 4 phases of building a successful company – and where most business owners get stuck
- The real difference between business owners and entrepreneurs – and how to start living your true purpose
- Justin’s simple, but powerful, formula for success in business, PR, and life
- Where PR is headed in the near future (and what you can do now to stay ahead of the curve)
- How to break through fear and intimidation so you can confidently expand your network
- And much more!
As a business owner, the relationships you create and nurture can have a profound impact on your business success – but only if you’re willing to do what it takes to make it happen.
Tune in now for Justin’s candid advice on taking action, making waves and letting your purpose lead the way – plus get the opportunity to see where you rate on the BrEpic Communications Visionary Scorecard and how to shift your mindset to reach your business goals.