Tim Storey Shares the Secrets to Cultivating Your Miracle Mentality
If you’re like many business owners, you’ve probably experienced firsthand the impact that negative thoughts can have on how you interact and make decisions — and how your team and business respond as a result.
On the flip side, when you lead from a place of confidence and positivity, things seem to fall into place easily and naturally.
It’s not a coincidence. Our minds have the power to shape our reality. Whether we realize it or not, our thoughts and beliefs set the parameters for what we will — or won’t — be able to achieve.
On this week’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show, we sit with acclaimed author, motivational speaker and life coach Tim Storey, who shares the secrets of cultivating the “miracle mentality” in an insightful Q&A session from our recent SCALEit Live event.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- The reason why most people unconsciously keep themselves from cultivating a miracle mentality (and how to remove the mental blocks that are limiting you)
- The 2 main reasons we often find ourselves trapped in a limiting mindset — plus the key to regaining your momentum
- How to shift from “setback” to “comeback” when you’ve stalled out (and how you can use that delay to your advantage)
- What it really takes to cultivate a miracle mentality and step into your uncommon dream (Hint: simply believing in it is not enough)
- The #1 mistake many business leaders make that keeps them from achieving their vision
- The importance of having the right people in your corner (and the 3 steps to setting boundaries for those that may be holding you back)
- And much more
Achieving the life you envision isn’t a matter of waiting for your “big break.” It’s about taking one significant, life-changing step at a time.
Tune in now for Tim’s most valuable tips, advice and nuggets of wisdom to help you break through limitations, unleash your potential, and start living your magical lifestyle.
Prefer to listen to the podcast? Catch this episode on iTunes or Spotify.
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
THE SCALEit METHOD™: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method™, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.