NAVEEN JAIN: Do THIS to achieve your “impossible” goals
“What we achieve in our lives is exactly what we want to achieve in our lives.”
Naveen Jain is the founder of multi-million and billion dollar companies – including Viome, Moon Express, InfoSpace, Intelius, BlueDot and TalentWise.
He’s a big dreamer… but he’s also had to do a lot of mindset work to bring those dreams to life.
His key to success?
Nailing down and committing to his vision, no matter what.
At last month’s 10th Annual Level-Up LIVE, Naveen shared exactly how to use your vision to achieve your “impossible” goals… even in the face of doubt, failure, and your toughest challenges.
Watch now to learn:
- The 2 biggest fears that hold us back from achieving what we want
- How to stay inspired and committed when things get really tough
- What it really means when you hit an obstacle or start to struggle (and how to turn it into something helpful)
- 3 things Naveen does to overcome “impossible” obstacles
- Why people don’t want a product from you – and what actually gets them to buy, invest, or follow you
- The really easy way to get people onboard with your really big ideas
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?