How this CEO went from $25,000 in debt to MILLIONS in profit in ONE Year | Dan Young & Allison Maslan
We’ve all heard those inspirational stories about CEOs who started out with nothing – the ones who are so resilient they seem like they can overcome anything.
But if you’re anything like me, you want to know how they ACTUALLY did it… so you can apply those strategies yourself.
That’s why I loved this episode of The Scale or Fail Show, where you’ll get to learn exactly how to thrive in any situation by learning directly from highly successful, multiple-time CEO, Dan Young.
Starting years ago with no money (and a lot of debt), Dan Young is now the founder and CEO of multiple multimillion dollar companies in tech, real estate, and beyond that have been included in the INC 500 fastest growing companies in America.
He’s also the host of the podcast Dan’s Millionaire Code, an expert on creating wealth, and a mentor to many young emerging entrepreneurs – sharing his specific wisdom to help other business owners create huge growth.
And in this interview, he’s sharing the specific strategies you can use to create a resilient company that thrives, grows, and SCALES no matter what.
Watch now to learn:
- How Dan lost $25,000 in one year… and turned it into a $1 Million profit the next year
- What makes clients keep coming back to work with you and refer you to others on without you even asking
- The KEY SKILL that every business owner needs to always be successful
- #1 MISTAKE entrepreneurs make – especially young ones – that holds them back from hitting their growth and revenue goals
- Dan’s 4-step process for getting clarity on your vision, your goals, and your plan to get there
- How to avoid hiring “Vampires” and find more “Unicorns” to build an amazing team that helps you scale
- Why right now is the biggest opportunity of the decade… and why another one won’t come around for the next TEN years (plus, how Dan’s friends in the restaurant business are up 100% in revenue during COVID-19!)
- One important thing Dan always invests in that helps him AND others continue to grow every year
- And much, much more…
I’m not kidding when I say that this episode is PACKED with information and tons of wisdom. Dan is the definition of an entrepreneur and visionary CEO!
Watch the video now to hear what he had to say.
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success, and create a more meaningful life. Pinnacle Global Network, a world leader in scaling companies and empowering business leaders has guided thousands of CEO's and Founders to success over the past decade. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company, and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine, and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and Fox across the US. She is also the host and producer of The Scale or Fail Show podcast, and the Women Who Own it Podcast in partnership with WBENC, the largest certifier of women-owned businesses in North America.
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
Take This 5-Minute Quiz To Find Out Your #1 Scale Blocker.
THE SCALEit METHOD™: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method™, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.