Building a Business That Satisfies Your Soul – and Makes an Impact
Business owners often picture their goals as mountains to climb. We pour in countless hours, blood, sweat and tears on our way up … assuming that once we reach the top, we’ll view our accomplishments with a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.
But the truth is, for most CEOs, it rarely works out that way.
Instead of feeling a sense of accomplishment when you achieve a goal, your achievements feel flat and anticlimactic. You find yourself locked in a perpetual cycle of pursuit, saying, “Once I climb that mountain, once I reach that goal — then I’ll be satisfied.” But you never reach the point of satisfaction.
If you can relate, this week’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show is a must watch. Phillip McKernan, world-renowned inspirational speaker, author and filmmaker, shares his unique philosophy on why many successful entrepreneurs and business owners often feel unsatisfied — even after achieving their goals.
Watch now to discover:
- Why determining your “why” is the single most important component of your business– and your life
- How to build a business (or pivot your current business) in a way that satisfies your personal vision on a soul-deep level
- The 4 phases of the business life cycle and why most business owners wind up working backward
- Why most business owners struggle to delegate within their business (There are 3 big reasons, and you’re probably falling into one of these traps)
- The #1 thing you can do right now to attract and retain the right people for your business — without having to seek them out.
- The top 2 blocks that hold business owners back from realizing their vision and how to overcome them
- The difference between talents and gifts and how to tap into the innate gifts you may not be acknowledging to align your business with your personal vision
- The biggest reason why many businesses either fail, or wind up not having the impact they can and should have in the world
- And much more
The key to breaking the cycle and unlocking your potential to create a business that satisfies your personal vision and inspires you each day starts with asking yourself not what you want to do, but why you want to do it.
Tune in for the exact steps you need to discover your personal why, align your personal and professional life, and funnel your innate gifts into your business to create the impact you want in the world.
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?
Contact a Pinnacle team member here.
WHAT’S BLOCKING YOU FROM SCALING YOUR BUSINESS FROM 7 FIGURES TO 8 FIGURES AND BEYOND?
Take This 5-Minute Quiz To Find Out Your #1 Scale Blocker.
THE SCALEit METHOD®: A PROVEN WAY TO SCALE YOUR ENTERPRISE
Discover The SCALEit Method®, a proven process for fast-tracking your business growth by mastering the five most critical pillars of scaling successfully.
Learn more in the SCALEit Quick Start Guide.