Build Your Brand: Proven Tips to Win the Marketing Game
Marketing is hands-down the most complicated part of business — and essential if you want to scale. Not only is it constantly changing, it requires you to get inside your customers’ heads.
That’s why I’m delighted to share an interview I did with Jennifer Kem, a San Francisco Bay Area-based branding and marketing expert, for this episode of The Scale or Fail Show.
Jennifer gets entrepreneurs seen, heard, and paid – for being themselves. She’s the creator of the Master Brand Method: a framework to develop powerful brand archetypes that win customers’ hearts, leveraging Jennifer’s 20 years of corporate experience and her launching of multiple companies.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- The #1 thing you can do to market your business and immunize yourself against rapidly changing trends (Bonus: using this tip can help your company evolve to meet your customers’ needs)
- How business owners rapidly drain their time, money and energy by making this dangerous mistake with social media
- Why it’s so easy to spend money on branding that doesn’t put money in your pocket — and how to fix it fast
- What branding really is and where to start (hint: what most people mistakenly think it is … is actually the output of true branding)
- 2 of Jennifer’s favorite tips for increasing visibility — and a litmus test before deciding to follow a trend
- And much more
Without marketing, your business will be like a gorgeous retail shop in the middle of the desert: Promising and loaded with potential … but doomed to fail because no one knows it exists. Watch the show now to discover Jennifer’s to-the-point advice winning the marketing game.
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.
Want to work with Allison and her team to grow your business?