Become a Pinnacle Mentor
Are You A Business Owner Who...
- Is interested in mentoring other business owners?
- Has run a successful company of your own and want to share your wisdom and experience with business owner clients?
- Has knowledge of operations, sales, and online and offline marketing?
- Enjoys helping others reach their goals through mentoring and coaching?
- Loves learning and applying cutting-edge strategies in business?
- Enjoys sales?
you might be our next team member
We are currently seeking Experienced Business Owners who have run their own companies to join our incredible team! We work with advanced business clients so you must be able to give support at that high level.
About Pinnacle Global Network
Pinnacle Global Network helps business owners around the globe to build and scale companies that change the world.
We are a mission drive company that believes that business owners are the change-makers and the innovators of the world.
When we support them and their companies to grow, we change their lives, the lives of their employees, customers, and their communities.
Our culture is based on generosity, collaboration, and passion; and because of this, most of our team members have been with us for many years.
Our company culture is inspiring, fun, and 100% committed to our vision.
Integrity is our number one value.
Diversity and Inclusion is a strong priority at PGN with our team and in our community.
We support and honor all races, gender, and ethnic backgrounds.
If this sounds like a home for you, keep reading...
CEO Mentoring Position Features
Coaching of our clients assigned to you
Business planning, systems and creative problem solving
Comprehensive Training/ Mentorship
Cutting edge technology and weekly training and support with CEO and team
Collaboration with other CEO Mentors on our team
Fun environment with the most amazing team ever
Competitive pay structure
Sales Conversations at our events
Work from home, limited time in office
Desired Skills and Experience Job Description
- Create and maintain high-level coaching relationships with members of the Pinnacle Global Network
- Participate in 3 Yearly Mastermind weekend events in San Diego, as well as 3 3-day weekend workshops
- Love sales and comfortable asking for the sale during events. Great sales history.
- A strong understanding of marketing with an emphasis on online marketing
- Ability to navigate in this digital world (zoom, Google docs, excel, word, various apps…)
- Participate in training to fully understand PGN philosophy and our SCALEit Method Signature Process
- Must be a self-starter and excellent at time management with strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude and upbeat demeanor ·
- Strong business experience as an entrepreneur
- Demonstrate timely and professional work ethic
- Understands the entrepreneur’s mindset.
- Ability to show kindness, patience, and empathy with people during their challenges.
- Ability to get to the root of challenges to help people overcome them
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate the ability to think freely and contribute to performance objectives.
- Must have experience running your own company in the past and building a team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in key business roles
- Strong sales background
- Strong emotional intelligence and superior personal organizational skills
- Project management experience desired
- Advanced knowledge of marketing, social media, and business technologies
- The right fit candidate is willing to go the extra mile for the success of the client and be a team player in this amazing community
Coaches are required to manage a minimum of 18 clients, approx. 20 hours per week.
We will not review without a cover letter and answers to these questions:
- Why are you interested in this position as a Business Mentor?
- Share your experience as a business owner and why you feel qualified for this position.
- What is your experience in marketing, sales, and building a team?